Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
These Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas have all of the traditional restaurant flavors, but they are ready in under 30 minutes. And you don’t have to leave your house!
- 1 pound chicken breasts about 2 large, sliced ¼” thick
- 2 bell peppers cut in ¼” strips - green, red or yellow
- 1 large red onion cut in ¼” strips
- 2 tablespoons oil vegetable or avocado
- 1 packet Fajita or Taco Seasoning mix
Optional Serving Ingredients:
- Tortillas - corn or flour
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Over rice as a bowl
- Over lettuce as a salad
- Large lettuce leaves for a low carb option
Pre-heat air fryer to 390 degrees F. Lightly spray the basket.
In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced chicken, peppers and onions.
Pour oil over chicken and veggies and sprinkle with seasoning. Mix until coated.
Pour chicken/veggie mix into the air fryer basket.
Air fry for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked (165 degrees). Toss at the halfway point to break up any clumps.
Serve as desired.
- It's important to cut the veggies and chicken to a similar size so they will cook evenly.
- Don't overfill the basket. You may need to cook in 2 batches depending on the size of your basket.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Cooking time may need to be adjusted based on your air fryer model.
- Optional Serving Ingredients are not included in nutritional information.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 841mg | Potassium: 585mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2718IU | Vitamin C: 83mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg