Air Fryer Ravioli
Air Fryer Ravioli is toasted to perfection and great for a quick Italian appetizer or even as a main meal. Serve with a side of marinara and a sprinkling of parmesan.
Servings: 8 people
- 20 ounce refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Create a dredging station:1 - Beat the eggs & salt in a shallow dish.2 - Combine the bread crumbs & parmesan in a second shallow dish & stir to combine.
Dip the ravioli first in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the lined baking pan.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
Prepare the air fryer basket by misting with oil (or apply a thin coat of oil with a brush). Place 9-ish raviolis in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure they aren’t touching. Spritz with a bit of oil.
Cook for 3 minutes. Flip the ravioli & spritz with oil. Continue cooking for 2 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Cooking times may vary based on the ravioli size.
- If cooking in batches, cooking time may be reduced for 2nd & 3rd batches.
- Serve with a side of marinara or pizza sauce for dipping.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container. To reheat in the air fryer, cook for 2-3 minutes at 370 degrees F.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 846mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 8mg