Air Fryer Pizza Bread
This Air Fryer Pizza Bread is unlike anything you have tried before! It’s quick and easy along with so many ways to serve it. Perfect for a main course meal, it’s kid-approved, and don’t forget game day snacks.
- 1 loaf soft French bread
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian sausage cooked & crumbled
- Mini pepperoni
- Ground beef cooked & crumbled
- Sliced mushrooms
- Sliced peppers
- Chopped onions
- Black olive slices
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
Slice the French bread in half lengthwise, then cut into 3 pieces. You should have 6 pieces. Note: You may need to adjust your cut sizes based on the size of your and air fryer basket.
Brush each bread slice with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes to lightly toast the bread. May need to do in batches.
Top each bread slice with sauce, toppings and cheese (in that order).
Cook for an additional 5 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned and melty.
- You may not use all the pizza sauce.
- I typically use parchment liners for this recipe. If you don’t have them, brush the basket with a little olive oil.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Nutritional information does not include optional toppings.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 790mg | Potassium: 255mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 429IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 3mg