Air Fryer Diced Potatoes
Whether you want Air Fryer Diced Potatoes as an easy side dish or for breakfast, they are cooked perfectly every time. And ready in about 20 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups russet potatoes cleaned (3-4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F for 4-5 minutes.
Combine spices in a small bowl and set aside.
Dice potatoes, pat dry and add to a medium bowl.
Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and gently toss.
Sprinkle about half of the spices over the potatoes and toss to coat. Add remaining spices and toss to coat evenly.
Add potatoes to air fryer basket and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown. Shake at the halfway point.
Remove and serve immediately with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
- For best results & even cooking, cut potatoes to a similar size.
- Pat dry potatoes before adding oil & seasonings - this helps them stick to the potatoes.
- Keep the potato layer to 1-2 inches in the fryer basket for crispier potatoes.
- Optional: soak potatoes in water for 30 minutes to remove some of the starch. Pat dry and follow remaining recipe directions as shown. This also makes for crispier potatoes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg