Air Fryer Drumsticks
These simple Air Fryer Drumsticks are a family favorite loved by the kids and the adults. They are crispy and juicy every time. And ready in about 30 minutes.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Combine the spices in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes.
Wash and pat dry the chicken legs.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl and toss with avocado oil.
Sprinkle chicken with the spice mixture and toss together until evenly coated.
Place drumsticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes at 380 degrees F.
Remove the fryer basket and turn the drumsticks.
Cook for another 8-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. If needed, cook for an additional 2-5 minutes.
- For crispier skin, spritz drumsticks with a little bit of oil (an oil mister/spritzer works well for this).
- Don't crowd the chicken in the basket- you need to leave room for the air to circulate for even cooking
- Grease the pan or use a parchment paper liner for easier cleanup.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Serving: 1drumstick | Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 740mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg